C’est l’Avì is coming: a market exhibition of artistic craftsmanship and small intelligent productions. At Piazza Conte Rosso throughout the day of Sunday 12 December
During the day: workshops for adults and children, dance performances, painting exhibitions, streetfood point organized by the ProLoco and the Alpini group of Avigliana.
– from 10.00 to 19.30 exhibition market of crafts and small intelligent productions.
– 11: 30-12: 30: Decorate according to nature:workshop to learn how to create a Christmas wreath with natural elements. Activity by Fiorè. Cost € 10. To participate, reservations are required at email@example.com
– between 15:30 and 17:30: dance performance by We can Dance at the church of S. Croce
– 17: 30-18: 30: Helping wild birds in winter: recipes for preparing food suitable for each species. Workshop for families by Lipu. Reservation at firstname.lastname@example.org
Throughout the day:
– Opening art shops (Piazza Conte Rosso and Via Porta Ferrata)
– Church of S. Croce: painting exhibition by the artists Giorgia Turolla and Francesco Galluzzo
– Delicacies to taste at the stands of Pro Loco Avigliana and Gruppo Alpini